2015-2016 Class Materials (log in)
Instructor Materials (log in)
Instrument Cleaning Instructions
Dots and Ties
Smart Music Video
Flute Fingering Trainer
Clarinet Fingering Trainer
Oboe Fingering Trainer
Bassoon Fingering Trainer
Would you like someone to call you regarding MASTER Music Academy? Click here.
Regents Band Start Date TBA!
Regents School of Oxford - Mrs. Marsha
TBA - Beginning Band
TBA - Intermediate Band
Tupelo Band-Start Date TBA!
Tupelo - Mr. Tim
TBA - Intermediate Band and Beginning Band
West Jackson Street Baptist Church
1349 West Jackson Street - Tupelo
Corinth-Start Date - TBA!
Corinth - Mr. Bruce
4:00 PM - Beginning Band
5:00 PM - Advanced Band
Trinity Presbyterian Church
4175 Harper Rd.
10. Experienced teachers and individual feedback.
9. Fewer drop out of group music than private lessons.
8. Develop practice habits and gratification through perseverance.
7. Music ed. significantly improves math, reading, and SAT scores!
6. Develop responsibility, commitment, team effort, leadership, and ability to assist others.
5. Group motivation keeps you learning.
4. Friends and fun!
3. Improve brain function by connecting your logical and artistic sides.
2. Big college scholarships! (even non-music majors)
1. Enjoy a beautiful skill for a lifetime!
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to
Victor Hugo (1802-1885)
You've never had a practice session like this!