2015-2016 Class Materials (log in)
Instructor Materials (log in)
Instrument Cleaning Instructions
Dots and Ties
Smart Music Video
Flute Fingering Trainer
Clarinet Fingering Trainer
Oboe Fingering Trainer
Bassoon Fingering Trainer
Would you like someone to call you regarding MASTER Music Academy? Click here.
Regents School of Oxford
Regents School of Oxford - Mrs. Marsha
Beginning Band - Tuesdays 3:30-4:30
Advanced Band - Mondays 3:30-4:30
Amory Christian Academy(NEW!)
60035 County Barn Rd, Amory, MS 38821
Mrs. Melanie Stark
Contact Mrs. Stark for more info
Beginning Band - Tuesdays 2:15-3:15
Advanced Band -Fridays 2:15-3:15
East Booneville Baptist Church 602 E Church St, Booneville, MS 38829
Ms. Debra Barnes
9:00 - Beginning Band
10. Experienced teachers and individual feedback.
9. Fewer drop out of group music than private lessons.
8. Develop practice habits and gratification through perseverance.
7. Music ed. significantly improves math, reading, and SAT scores!
6. Develop responsibility, commitment, team effort, leadership, and ability to assist others.
5. Group motivation keeps you learning.
4. Friends and fun!
3. Improve brain function by connecting your logical and artistic sides.
2. Big college scholarships! (even non-music majors)
1. Enjoy a beautiful skill for a lifetime!
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to
Victor Hugo (1802-1885)
You've never had a practice session like this!